The Contra Costa Crisis Center is excited to announce its new Coping with Grief during the Holidays workshop. Please share as appropriate.
Coping with Grief during the Holidays Workshop
This workshop is intended for those struggling with grief and bereavement, or individuals supporting a loved one who is grieving.
Workshop will cover:
- How grief can impact your mood, activities, and motivation.
- Strategies for dealing with difficult situations.
- Explore ways to honor your loved one.
- Navigate the range of participation that feels manageable.
- Develop coping skills to carry you through the winter holiday season.
Space is Limited & Registration is required.
Tuesday November 22nd 7-9pm or Saturday December 10th 10am-12pm
Workshops are open to 18+, are offered free of charge and confidential
To reserve your space today, call 800-837-1818, option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops are facilitated or co-facilitated by MFT, or MSW Registered Interns and supervised by licensed LMFT or LCSW. LMFT Lic.# 22269, LMFT Lic. #16350, LCSW Lic. #8300, MFTI 83894